[CUBE] PL upgrade (Was: Feedback from GigaDesigns!)

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 15 21:56:42 PST 2003

I put my Cube to sleep each night before going to bed. It stops the
hard drive from spinning and kills the monitor feed and I turn the
monitor off.. In the morning I hit the space bar and all is back up. No
problem. I would miss it if it didn't work flawlessly.