[CUBE] Powerlogix 1.2GHz vs. dual 800

Michael McPherson mcph at mac.com
Sat Jan 18 08:28:18 PST 2003

While the specific comparison you want isn't available here, the
following page contains
several benchmarks of several G4 configurations (with single and dual
processors).
It might give you a good feel for some of the performance you might
expect.  There are several different types of benchmarks. Things such
as hard drive upgrades (a 7200 rpm hard drive seems to make a big
difference here in performance over the cube's stock 5400 rpm drive)
aren't taken into account here apparently, but it still is probably
worth a look

http://macspeedzone.com/html/hardware/machine/comparison/all/