[CUBE] iCommune

Sensei (Eliezer Navarsky) sapir131 at zahav.net.il
Sat Jan 18 13:30:43 PST 2003

And why would you assume such a thing?!...

For example, It is still legal to move music (that I legally own) from
my home computer to my office computer...

For an additional example, it is still legal to share original music...

The fact that certain software/hardware allows IP piracy does NOT mean
that it is used exclusively for that purpose... Your CD writer can be
used to produce bootleg copies of software and music CD's - does that
mean you use it for that?!...

Regards,

Sensei.