[CUBE] GeForce2 and DVD Player problem?

François Menu frmen at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 22 06:53:59 PST 2003

Le mercredi, 22 jan 2003, à 15:38 Europe/Paris, John H. Lincoln a écrit
:

> I am running OSX v.10.2.3. And the version of DVD Player I have is
> v.3.1.1. When I go to Apple's web site at
> <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120089> I learn that
> the current version is also v.3.1.1. There is no mention of a version
> 3.2.

I'm too running OSX v.10.2.3, and the version of DVD Player I have is
3.2

It seems that Apple web site is not up-to-date, and that you'll have to
reinstall MacOS X 10.2.3! Or try to use Pacifist (see versiontracker)
to extract the DVD Player from the MacOS X installation package.

Did you move the DVD Player application from the /Applications folder?
The Apple updater is so lame that it doesn't update the applications
moved from their original location...

--
François Menu
frmen at wanadoo.fr