[CUBE] iDVD3 and external DVD writers...

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 24 11:46:18 PST 2003

Thanks for the link Patrick,

Here's my post back to that string:

Would You Mind Elaborating On How You Know For A Fact Please?

"Originally posted by brainchild2b:
It does support external burners. You will see. I know for a fact."

How do you know for a fact? Can you shed any more light on your
assertion?

I read that when asked at the show, Apple iDVD 3 experts told the Press
that it wouldn't work with external burners.

Did they change that plan/policy? Or were the reps at MWSF all blowing
smoke?

This is great news if true. I thought that the fine print was referring
to if you put a third party DVD-RW drive inside a tower.