[CUBE] kernel panics

James Knight j.knight at kb-group.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 12:45:04 PST 2003

I thought you meant 'after a kernel panic restart' rather than a regular
restart. Certainly if I have a crash/kernel panic and have to hit the
switch, I see finder windows which were open days ago.

If you mean that they are appearing after a proper restart, then try
trashing the Finder prefs if you haven't already:

home/library/preferences/com.apple.finder.plist

HTH

James

--
James Knight