[CUBE] Optical Mouse failure

Sensei (Eliezer Navarsky) sapir131 at zahav.net.il
Fri Jan 24 14:22:11 PST 2003

Hi,

Yes, I had that problem too and it really threw me for a while... The
mouse is there on moment and the next moment it is gone and the system
doesn't even see it...

I just went and adopted a new rodent... The new one was reared at the
Kensington mouse farm and has 3 buttons and a scroll wheel. I just love
it.

As always, YMMV