[CUBE] Flatbed scanner?

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Fri Jan 24 15:01:27 PST 2003

i'm not sure what the big deal here is - i scan all the time in X with
my very old perfection 610 usb scanner by epson.  i use their drivers,
either in standalone mode when scanning documents (stock certs and the
like) and via twain acquire in graphic converter and photoshop 7.

scanning in X isn't that bad; there's always vuescan, too.  at least
it's not as bad as printing in X.

--alan