[CUBE] Optical Mouse failure

Steve Portillo biggysteve at mac.com
Sat Jan 25 14:28:08 PST 2003

I just dealt with the same problem about a week ago. I didn't see it as
being worth fixing, so I opted for a Kensington Wireless Studio Pro
mouse, with 3 buttons and a scroll sensor. For 30 bucks more than an
Apple mouse, this thing is WELL worth the cost. The programmable
buttons and right click are indispensable, and it feels much more
responsive than the Apple Pro ever did.

Peace,
Steve