[CUBE] Formatting in external firewire drive

Fran Adams fran at franadams.com
Sun Jan 26 17:55:24 PST 2003

Thanks,

I put the jumper in the master position (it was in slave as it was in the
external drive). The drive now appears while installed in the external
case. Formatting it from the Jaguar CD results in partitioning, but
running Disk First Aid after partitioning gives me errors for each partition.

I decided to simply re-install the drive in the cube and format it from a
9.2.1 CD. That worked and the paritions no longer have errors when
checking with Disk First Aid. I've loaded the 9.2.2 system and now will
attempt to load OS X.

Thanks for the assistance.

- Fran