[CUBE] GSM & IrDA

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jan 26 22:46:43 PST 2003

The Sony-Ericsson P800 with Mac software that is still in development
may be the solution. But it's still some months away.

You can find it in the Coming Soon section of this website. I can't
give you the exact URL because they have designed their website so that
individual page addresses are hidden from the address line. Look for
the Coming Soon button and that will lead to the P800 details page.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/us/spg.jsp?page=start