[CUBE] CompactFlash reading

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Mon Jan 27 07:02:47 PST 2003

Sounds to me like the problem is your CF card, not the reader. Is the CF
card recognized in your camera?

You might want to give PhotoRescue
<http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=17201&db=mac> a try.

If the images on the card aren't that important, you could also just
reformat the CF card while it's in your camera and see if the newly
formatted card is readable.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc