[CUBE] Need Cube HD Install quicktime movie

James Knight j.knight at kb-group.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 09:40:09 PST 2003

Hi Daniel

It's pretty straightforward.

>From memory...

Take the core out of the cube and identify the hard disk. Remove the 2
cables connected to it. You might have to lift the airport card flap to do
so.

Look for the 3 screws which hold the hard disk on to the heat sink - they
are all in a line. Unscrew them and draw the hard disk out.

Remove the plastic rail from the other side of the hard disk and attach it
to the new one.

Make sure that the jumpers on the hard disk are set to 'master'.

Slide the new drive in and attach the three screws through the heatsink.

Replace the cables.

Put the core back in the cube.

Have fun

HTH