[CUBE] Need Cube HD Install quicktime movie

Michael McPherson mcph at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 10:04:09 PST 2003

The movie is here.  However, it was a LITTLE harder than shown here.
one of the screws is obstructed so that you cant get the driver in a
straight line with it (unless you have one of those right angle
drivers).

So you have to disassemble the cube chasis a little bit more than is
indicated here.  once you have the cube out of the enclosure and
see the screws it will be obvious what needs to be removed.  it's pretty
easy.

http://www.info.apple.com/usen/cip/html/g4cube/g4cube-harddrive-
cip.mov.html