[CUBE] Just so you all know...

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 21:34:22 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 11:17  PM, Chris Lim wrote:

> Bush should really consider what he's getting the country, and world
> into.

I'm beginning to fear he knows all too well. People laugh at me, but
I'm starting to think the plan is to stir the globe into a frenzy and
attempt to take over. Bush sucks.

Alan, I too said I was going to canada...but haven't followed thru ;).
I think I'm going to stick out one more election, and if he forces his
way back in...THEN I'm gone. I hear the snowboarding is great and
everybody has medical coverage up there.

EVERYONE should go see "Bowling for Columbine" by michael moore if they
haven't already. A beautiful documentary about how messed up this
country really is.

jesse

.