[CUBE] Just so you all know...

Richard Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Tue Jan 28 21:45:14 PST 2003

This political crap does not belong on this list.

In case nobody noticed, the Islamic terrorists attacked first.  Just as
the Arabs attacked first in 1948, in 1967, in 1973.  The Palestinians
murdered unarmed athletes in the 1972 Olympics and have been
responsible for almost all terrorist acts in my lifetime.  I have no
sympathy whatsoever for the Islamic fomenters of hatred, murder and
war.   Why is the rest of the world in such a hurry to stick up for Bin
Laden and Saddam Hussein?  What have they done that's so great?  Would
you like to have a bunch of rabid Palestinians live next door to you?
Blow up your buildings?  Kill your friends and neighbors?

If you don't like Bush because of your asinine partisan politics, go
spout your stupidity somewhere else.  It doesn't belong on this list.

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 12:17 AM, Chris Lim wrote:

> Hear hear. It's not just Americans who are pissed off, as you prolly
> already
> know. Out here in Asia, we're feeling the effects of his rants and
> threats.

Oh, was Bush the one who caused the bombing in Bali?  Think before you
speak.