[CUBE] New macs & processor upgrades

Richard Rodman richard.rodman at verizon.net
Tue Jan 28 21:47:40 PST 2003

Actually, the fact that the low-end machine is now at 1GHz single
processor makes me feel more like upgrading my Cube.  I can get
near-equal performance from an upgrade to my Cube for $525.  And I'm
sure that, no matter what they've done, the Cube will still be quieter
- and definitely smaller.

I suppose it's a matter of perspective...