[CUBE] Just so you all know...

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 22:17:50 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 11:45  PM, Richard Rodman wrote:

> In case nobody noticed, the Islamic terrorists attacked first.

With the money & training the republicians gave them starting in the
80's.

> Why is the rest of the world in such a hurry to stick up for Bin Laden
> and Saddam Hussein?

I'm not standing up for them but...hey...wait...where is bin laden
anyway?!

> Would you like to have a bunch of rabid Palestinians live next door to
> you?  Blow up your buildings?  Kill your friends and neighbors?

Why blame the palestinians for the work of our very own Timothy
McVeigh...

There's a HUGE ethnic mix in my town, and it seems to me that the
"white" people are the rabid whack-o's doing all the killing. Be fair.

Ok, I'm done with this. Apologies to those who don't care.

jesse

.