[CUBE] Monitor Prices and the High End Studios (getting OT)

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Thu Jan 30 08:15:26 PST 2003

Frank,
Really???? I thought top end for the FX was about $10,000. Makes the
one in my closet even more special.
Toatally OT, how long did the system stay in use?
On a sentimantal note, upgrading a 2-3 year old machine has become
cheaper (when compared with the 68xxx era). But, when the new machines
come with 64mb video, faster ram, built in DVD-R/CD-RW...

Makes you wonder, till you get home, startup you cube and
hear............nothing. The Cube still ranks among the top
products from Apple (iPod and new 12" PowerBooks (IMO) are great
looking too)      Rod