CUBE CAT

FrankG frankg at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 31 08:51:10 PST 2003

Needed to add a nontech CUBE related story to the list

I was trying to set up file sharing last night with my new cable router
with all my systems

Kept getting Errors

The family comes home and I give it up for dinner.

My cat likes to sit on my Warm CUBE and look out the window at the
birds and squirrels

I always lock them out when I leave the office to avoid this nature.

One of my girls has to run to the bathroom during dinner and my office
bath is the closest

She inadvertently lets in the Cat and after dinner I have to chase him
off the CUBE

Of course he shut down the system and all my in progress windows.

But since I had to restart all my file sharing errors magically
disappeared

My system is so stable that I don't ever have to restart , It never
crashes,
So I don't think about restarting anymore
It runs 24-7 and unless I run an update I am good to go

Obviously I was dumb not to restart after resetting the TCP settings