[CUBE] iDVD w/ External DVD-RW Drive?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 31 18:15:33 PST 2003

You are not "we". And everybody doesn't know "it" or some wouldn't keep
asking "how?"

It is a proven way to do it. What are you talking about Boris?

>> Kunga wrote:

>> ONE MORE TIME, Here's the HOW to make a DVR-105 work with a Cube and
>> iDVD 3:

1. Pull the core.
2. Build a small 3 sided square of 2x4s just smaller than the core so
it can sit on top of it with the cable side open.
3. Disconnect the optical power and IDE connectors from the internal
optical drive.
4. You will see they are long enough to reach outside the Core and plug
into the raw 105.
5. Reattach everything else and power up.
6. Forget about how it looks.
7. Leave it on the floor where it belongs in the first place. IMHO

Do that and you're iLife iDVD 3 compliant.

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 06:08  PM, Boris Jotic wrote:

We all know it ;) But isn't it quite logical that it would do it's job,
once it's connected via internal IDE???