[CUBE] iDVD w/ External DVD-RW Drive?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 31 22:48:18 PST 2003

These different, yet intelligent and thoughtful, responses demonstrate
the "blind men describing an elephant" nature of the Cube. The only
reason I bought the Cube is because of the way it sounds — it doesn't.
DBoone bought it because of the way it looks. David bought it because
it is so compact. All three of us are right. We disagree but we don't
disagree with why each of us likes different solutions. Because when we
all look at and listen to the Cube, we each see and hear different
things.

I never see mine under the desk on the floor and am mainly interested
in how I don't know it's here and how I can't hear it at all — silence.
DBoone and David like the way it looks so are not interested in the
unconventional approach of hooking up a DVR-105 to a pulled Cube set on
a U shaped set of two by fours. No problem. We all agree to disagree on
the appropriate solution because we all have different values about
what is important to us about our true love — the Cube. : ^ )