[CUBE] Wireless networking

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Mon Jul 7 13:53:40 PDT 2003

I am using the Siemens 2.4 Ghz phone system (the 1st gen) and don't
seem to have any 802.11b issues. I do, however live in a condo and have
the 802.11b station buried deep in a closet and was having problems
getting thru some of the thick, Southwestern style plaster walls. Since
I use the Linksys router, I ended up getting their signal booster and
have great coverage all over the whole condo ... although I sometimes
wonder if my neighbors across the street can also see my base station!
;-)