[CUBE] Wireless networking

David Iverson nebdave at mac.com
Mon Jul 7 20:22:14 PDT 2003

Thanks for the encouragement, I just got my DSL modem working - I grabbed an ethernet cable, and did not realize this modem requires a cross over cable...

I have the original version of those phones too, and I am thinking with the way this house is set up, I can bury the transmitter and keep the base and handsets away from the computers and Airport Base,

Thanks again!

Dave Iverson