[CUBE] loudness of JBL Invaders

chris bush ctjbush at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 12:17:22 PDT 2003

Group, I've been following with interest the
discussion of the Cube's USB speakers.
I, too, thought my speakers were inadequate, even
plugged into the monitor.
So, I purchased a set of the JBL Invader speakers and
thought I'd be blasting the neighborhood.
It certainly is louder but I nearly have it up to the
highest level (I like my Rock loud) and noone except
my anti-rocking wife thinks it is too, too loud.
I plugged the RCA cables into the old Cube USB
speaders smplifier.
It that OK or is there a better way.
Thanks,
Chris

=====
Read Psalm 83:18, fear God and obey His commandments.