[CUBE] Superdrive info please?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jul 20 10:48:59 PDT 2003

NOTE: Toast 6 in September will allow authoring of DVDs, SVCDs and VCDs
on external FireWire SuperDrives. So iDVD will no longer be the only
game in town. So you might not want to buy an expensive internal
slotload SuperDrive now.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video)