[CUBE] Dual-head GeForce 2MX with two ADC-displays?

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Mon Jun 2 11:12:44 PDT 2003

On Monday, June 2, 2003, at 10:19  AM, <hofman at imv.au.dk> wrote:

> If it is the card pulled from the G4 Towers, will it require me to
> install a heatsink so the Cube won't overheat, or is it only a problem
> for heavy gamers using the graphics card for 3D graphics?

If you don't want to risk ruining the card by removing the heatsink,
I'd take the modem out of the cube (it opens a big hole in the bottom
that allows for a little better convection cooling behind the video
card) and installing a panaflo in the bottom of your cube. This is what
I did, and I have a Radeon 7500, which stays only warm to the touch,
whereas it was hot before.

jesse

.