[CUBE] Yes It Works! Anyone try a larger drive than 120 GB in a cube?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jun 8 18:35:12 PDT 2003

Reporting from the inside of a Cube with a 250GB (233GB net) 7200 RPM
8MB buffered Western Digital. Thanks to Carbon Copy Cloner I have
managed to make the switch in nothing flat. Thanks to Nic's tip about
partitions getting past the 128 GB limit on an ATA/66 bus, I'm a happy
camper with the biggest 3.5 GB drive on the market inside.

Now who's gonna be the next person to join me?

Kunga

<http://www.ipod-zone.com>
<http://www.cube-zone.com>
<http://www.apple-zone.com>