[CUBE] Yes It Works! Anyone try a larger drive than 120 GB in a cube?

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Wed Jun 11 09:01:17 PDT 2003

Question regarding the concept of partitioning:
The sysyem is kept on its own partition it seems. Startup disk still
works the same in the
control panel?
As updates & patches are released there are no special requirements to
install
on that partition?
Silly question: is the reason for partitioning a performance gain or to
keep the individual
partions from fragmenting as quickly? As with most Mac owners, I dump
everything on a
single partitioned hard drive.
Rod