[CUBE] Cube Sonnet Upgrade Downgrade

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 11 22:29:35 PDT 2003

Go for a Verax fan John. It will be radically quieter. Here's why:
<http://www.verax.de/
verax.php?SID=04ac29727395e58d3263e0e5e82a04a4&template=cms_entry_techni
k&groupid=1&entryid=7>

They have 6 models that will fit. 80x80x25mm. Don't worry about the
25mm. You just break off the corners of the fan and it still fits. You
can buy them from here.
<http://www.veraxfans.com>

"T-Minus 2 Weeks And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Old vs. New - A Comparative Analysis" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>