[CUBE] FW: [CUBE] Sonnet Encore processor upgrade

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Thu Jun 12 00:13:50 PDT 2003

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 01:37 AM, sthub at abox7.so-net.ne.jp wrote:

>> Both OWC and Sonnet know that I ordered an upgrade for my cube in
>> Japan.  I don't believe that they wouldn't know about international
>> power concerns.

I don't see why the power would have any influence on a cpu upgrade the
power that enters the cube is all controlled by the switching brick
power supply if it was a power problem the brick should burn up not the
dc dc board, to me it sounds like a defective card pulling too much
power from the dc board, doesn't really matter where you plug your cube
in the external power supply takes care of that.

Richard