[CUBE] [OT] Risk II

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Sat Jun 14 16:45:12 PDT 2003

Is there something specific abour Risk II that he needs? If not, there are
a couple free risk clones that can be installed via fink. Maybe some OS X
native stuff too. I'd check macupdate.com

If there is something special about Rsik II that he needs that can't be
satisfied by one of these clones, , then I guess I can't help you.