OS9 driver for Radeon 7500

Joakim Skog joakim.skog at home.se
Wed Jun 18 02:40:02 PDT 2003

Since I upgraded my Cube with Radeon 7500 i get the feeling that the
graphics in OS9 is acutally a little bit slower than with ATI Rage Pro 128.
In OS X it works just great, but in OS9 the windows redraws from top to
bottom when I drag them a bit and the drops them.

I haven't been able to find any 7500 specific drivers on apple.com. Are
there any? What kind of drivers should I have in my extensions folder? I
guess I can disable ATI Rage Pro, but should I keep ATI Radeon? Does that
extension contain information for the 7500 as well?

Regards, Joakim