[CUBE] Jaguar, what's next?

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Wed Jun 18 06:40:06 PDT 2003

John
I agree, already minimum speed requirement and video ram minimums for
some games have outpaced the stock
cube. The G4 will be supported for some time due to the length of time
it was produced in various guises.
But, as has already happened, graphic support features in the OS cannot
be fully utilized (referring to quartz
extreme & list postings when 10.2 was 1st released).  Rod