[CUBE] Apple Employee Posts G5 Specs On Store.Apple.com Site

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jun 20 10:39:05 PDT 2003

I gave you the link to where it is located but is now hosed due to too
many hits but you can view a closeup at <http://coreytamas.com/> which
is still up. Also I will send copies to all who request one from me by
emailing me offline if you promise to pass them on to at least two
others. This is communication time not just collection time.

"Apple Employee Posts G5 Specs On Store.Apple.com Site"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released " <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"iChatStatus Adds iTunes Song Playing To Your Buddy ID "
<http://www.osx-zone.com>