ADC display on Powerlogix upgraded cube?

Gregory P. Perez gpp7824 at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 12:41:08 PDT 2003

Hey list:

I'm thinking of buying an Apple Studio display 17" ADC monitor for my cube.
But I'm afraid of the affect this display will have on my DC/DC board.
Does anyone have info on how this display will effect my cube?

I know the ADC monitors get all of their power from the cube and since this
cube is already upgraded with a cpu upgrade, will this fry my DC board?

I have a 800Mhz powerlogix upgraded cube (1.5GB RAM, 100GB HD, nVidia
GeForce 2MX (32 MB, Apple OEM upgrade card, VGA & ADC supported ).

Thanks.
Greg