[CUBE]

John Labovitz johnl at johnlabovitz.com
Thu Jun 26 10:51:52 PDT 2003

On 6/25/03 3:20 PM, "Andra and Reid" <arflock2002 at ybb.ne.jp> wrote:

> Has anyone had experience with error code FF:FF:FF:FF:FF ?
>
> Screen freezes with a text message stating a restart is needed by
> pressing the power button for several seconds.  The message code above
> appears below the text message.

I've been getting this, but only when I restart -- not in normal use.
Pressing the reset button (*not* the power button) doesn't seem to help (the
error code comes back, if I recall), but following the instructions seems to
work.  The machine boots up nicely after that.

I have a Sonnet 1.2 upgrade, by the way.

--
John Labovitz
johnl at johnlabovitz.com
www.johnlabovitz.com