[CUBE] Health bulletin: G5 disease

Trev Copland trev at trev.com
Thu Jun 26 11:32:48 PDT 2003

I did this myself for a PowerBook once. Trust me, save a little more
and add the other machine to your Cube. You'll regret selling it. I
loved my first Cube more than anything. I drove all over San Diego to
find the last new one a few weeks after they stopped making them. One
day I managed to talk myself out of it because I wanted portability. A
year later I found myself looking over used cubes that other people had
touched on ebay. I managed to get a good deal, and maybe it's just me,
but I love this machine so much it'll never go away. Come hell or lack
of service parts, she'll be serving...