[CUBE] OmniOutliner was More 3.1

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Mar 2 14:35:17 PST 2003

Just a note of thanks to Alan for the tip to OmniOutliner. I was
unaware of it. Love the export to HTML feature. I have a MORE T-Shirt
from 1985. Went to all their press parties. Great product in its day —
Back in the day. WAY back in the day. Here's the link to the download
page for all of you who don't want to enter OmniOutliner in Safari's
native Google search field. Boy that was a lot of work to find the link
to their site . . . Gotta love that Safari. Really wiping out
Explorer's place almost overnight.  ; ^ )

<http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnioutliner/download/>