HELP!! cube acting up bad

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 15:23:48 PST 2003

I SWWEAR I have not added or subtracted anyting, but keep getting bounced off
AOL and out of Microwoft Words files by error 2, 3, and 11. I had put in full
1.5 Gb memory about 3 months ago, had only 512. It's a PCG4cube 450Mz, OS9.1.

I went to look at memory and dang if it doesnt say (even though VM isturned
on) that "too much memory to enable VM"

on my apple profiler, it shows vm as "off" even though it is checked 'on' in
control panel for 'memory'

NOw what do you think I should do? According to error messages (in Mac Help)
the error 2,3,11 messages mean prob is not enough memory going to programs,
but what should I do to take care of this? Am I wrong, I thought you could
max out memory on cube. Here is what I have:
dimmb/j7 512MB, PC100 222S
dimmb/j8 512MB, PC100 322S
dimmb/j9 512MB, PC100 222S
The guy at the apple store put this in for me.

I am bummed man.
kub