[CUBE] Huge hard drive!

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Tue Mar 4 09:07:39 PST 2003

No, it's got to be later than that.  I've got a G3 iMac that I purchased
new just a few years ago (4?) and it can not address partitions larger
than 8Gig, so I had to chop my 20Gig drive up into 3 partitions.

-- jcw
running the Dr. Pepper release (10.2.4)

--
J.C. Webber III
Technical Lead, Unix System Administrator, Apple Computers