[CUBE] PowerMac 8500 Video to 15" Flat Panel

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Mar 4 21:00:00 PST 2003

ADC to VGA or ADC to DVI adapters are only $35 from Dr. Bott. It's the
"ex•tend•it VGA to ADC Conversion Box" that's $299 from Gefen. Hal
wrote that description backwards. Direction does make a difference.

<http://www.gefen.com/kvm/product.jsp?prod_id=1301>

First generation 1999 Bondai Blue and White analog 15" Apple Flat
Panels don't need the conversion box. The Gefen box can also be used to
run two ADC monitors from a TwinView card in the Cube including the
newest 2003 models at their full resolution from any 16MB or greater
VGA port. Gefen just upgraded the specs on this box to include the
ability to drive the highere 2003 resolutions now. Cool eh?

Apple Flat Panel Resolution

15"
1024x768 @ 60hz

17"