[CUBE] PowerMac 8500 Video to 15" Flat Panel

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Tue Mar 4 22:21:46 PST 2003

Pardon my reverse syntax, but we both said the same thing. I was trying
to explain how to get from his display to the computer. In any case, as
I said before,  if he wants to connect his ADC display thru a converter
box to a PowerMac 8500, then he needs the $300 Gefen box you
referenced. He'll also need the DB-19 to DB-15 adapter, a $5 part.

If he has a VGA flat panel, all he needs is the $5 adapter. I might
even have an extra one around here somewhere...

I used to have the Blue and White LCD display. If you want a VGA flat
panel, it's a great choice. I used mine with my Cube up until last week
when I sold the display and put my Cube on ice for a few months...

-Hal