[CUBE] Get Off The AOL

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Mar 5 17:02:44 PST 2003

At the risk of annoying all of you who have AOL accounts:

So how many more years are yo going to keep that AOL account before
realizing that you could have a better deal with Earthlink that's won't
force you to use their email client?

OS X's Mail won't even let you import mail files from AOL's client.
Please seriously consider giving up AOL. It is a fundamentally bad
deal. You just found out why you never should have had an AOL account
in the first place.