[CUBE] cube acting up bad

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Wed Mar 5 17:23:28 PST 2003

this can  sometimes happen to mail spool files as well - typically if
you can figure out the corrupted email, you can open the spool file in
a text editor, cut out the offending headers and mail, and you're set.

i don't know the format of the aol mail file, though.  mail spool files
are plaintext.

--alan