OT : When is 1.5 not enough?

john allan jallan at freeuk.com
Mon Mar 10 11:49:17 PST 2003

I am grateful for that ... amazing ... Mail 130 MB [ 2 MB more just
from launching this email to send ], Terminal 70 MB, Safari 78 MB,
LoginWIndow [ why? ] 71.4 MB ... Hell's teeth these Unix Geeks know how
to produce code.

As someone that remembers OS 6 where a System Folder and all apps could
fit in one floppy, and who could do almost as much on it as I do on OS
X, I wonder what the hair oil is going on it there.

227 MB just for System, email and browsing!!!!

[ Oops, 113 MB just gone for iTunes ]

John