PowerLogix 1.2, bad news

Jean-Pierre Nouet jpnouet at free.fr
Sun Mar 16 03:55:11 PST 2003

Since less than one month I have a card PL 1.2 Ghz. I had to
remove it yesterday bus because the Cube more and more frequently
froze. Most of the time blocking without information in panic.log.
Impossible after sleep of screen to see Mac usable.

Yesterday, installation of RC5-72, freezing in less than ten minutes
for each test.

Cuda mother board, Pram reset, installation of a new system, always
the same thing.

To note, the components of card DC-DC are very hot.

Since I gave the processor of origin, nothing to announce. RC5-72 OK,
  screen sleep OK

Bad Powerlogix card, problem with card DC-DC?

I send a mall to my salesman.

(traduction automatique fournie par SYSTRAN)
--
JPN