The fax in a cube?

John Guy john.guy at btclick.com
Tue Mar 18 08:33:36 PST 2003

Unfortunately my cube is in constant use hence I can't unplug until business
finishes, but....

In principle could the fax card be removed if it was not being used?
Or is it an integral part of the cube motherboard etc?

The reason I ask, is that my Powerlogix 1.2ghz upgrade arrived this morning
I have a multifunction printer/fax/copier/scanner

If the card is remove able then it should only help in terms of heat
management etc?

Any
Comments

BTW big thanks to Laurie OWC came through for me and shipped the upgrade to
the UK

John Guy