Re: [CUBE] OfficeMax DVD-R @ 80¢ 25 Pack

K Peex1 kpeex1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 18 11:46:18 PST 2003

Sorry for the last post which was nothing but the whole thread. I hit
the wrong button too soon.....

-----

> KHypermedia is an excellent brand x. I am not worried about the
> quality of this media. Based here in Northern California's East Bay
> they guarantee their media for LIFE with a replacement if you simply
> return defective units to them for replacement.

Just a quick note. I took advantage of this deal.

I have a refurb 17" flat panel iMac.

Apple System Profiler reports the device as "DVD-RW GCA-4020B" Vendor
"HL-DT-ST" Really don't know who amde the drive.

The Apple sample media packed with the computer works fine.

NONE - ZERO - nada of the KHypermedia 4.7 GB DVD-Rs that came with the
OfficeMax deal work. They spin and churn and are spit out without
comment by the Finder.

Just my experience.

Kevin