Re: [CUBE] OfficeMax DVD-R @ 80¢ 25 Pack

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Mar 18 12:08:20 PST 2003

Launched Toast, inserted KHypermedia DVD-R disc from the 25-Pack deal,
chose "Recorder" —> "Disc Info ..." and it shows up perfectly as
expected with 4.4 GB available on the blank. Have you checked your
System Preferences —> Hardware for the "CDs & DVDs" behaviors upon
insert?

I have my blank CD set to launch Toast and my blank DVD set to Ignore
since I may be doing iDVD or Toast. I don't think you have a media
problem, I think you have an operator error problem.